Race to Taste
A Self-Guided Tasting Tour of Cabarrus County
The area’s craft beverage scene is booming, and you’re invited to sample homegrown brews, meet the locals, and learn the stories behind the hops, mash, and grapes.
Introducing #RaceToTaste — a self-guided tasting tour of Cabarrus County, NC. Instead of a standard brochure or map that could end up soggy, the #RaceToTaste coaster set is a functional list of local spots to sip, complete with all the details you need to plan, navigate and share your visit.
Here’s how it works:
- Pick up your free coaster set at the Visitor Center (10099 Weddington Rd., Suite 102, Concord, NC 28027).
- Use the individual coasters to plan your visits. Each coaster is printed with a short history, contact information, location, and social media handles so you can get a quick preview.
- Snap photos at each stop and share on social media using #RaceToTaste.
Here is the full list of participating locations in Race To Taste:
- Cabarrus Brewing Company
- High Branch Brewing Company
- Twenty-Six Acres Brewing Company
- Red Hill Brewing Company
- Cougar Run Winery
- Douglas Vineyards
- Rocky River Vineyards
- Cabo Winery
- Dover Vineyards
- Southern Grace Distilleries at Mount Pleasant Prison
Local Watering Hole
- Lil’ Robert’s Place
If you don’t make it to every stop in the Race to Taste guide, don’t worry! The coaster set is yours to keep, so hang on to your new favorite drinking buddy and make plans to come back soon.
For more information, call us at 800-848-3740 or chat with us online at VisitCabarrus.com.