The area’s craft beverage scene is booming, and you’re invited to sample homegrown brews, meet the locals and learn the stories behind the hops.
Introducing #RaceToTaste—a self-guided tasting tour of Cabarrus County, NC. Instead of a standard brochure or map that could end up soggy, the #RaceToTaste coaster set is a functional list of local spots to sip complete with all the details you need to plan, navigate and share your visit.
Here’s how it works
- Pick up your free coaster set at the Visitor Center (10099 Weddington Rd., Suite 102, Concord, NC 28027).
- As you make your pit stops (participating locations below), snap photos and share on social media using #RaceToTaste.
Locations participating in #RaceToTaste
- Cabarrus Brewing Company
- High Branch Brewing Company
- Twenty-Six Acres Brewing Company
- Red Hill Brewing Company
- Cougar Run Winery
- Douglas Vineyards
- Southern Grace Distilleries
- Lil’ Robert’s Place
- Rocky River Vineyards
- Cabo Winery
- Dover Vineyards
Didn’t make it to every stop? Don’t worry! The coaster set is yours to keep, so hang on to your new drafting partner and make plans to come back soon.
For more information, call us at 800-848-3740 or chat with us online at VisitCabarrus.com.