The area’s craft beverage scene is booming, and you’re invited to sample homegrown brews, meet the locals and learn the stories behind their handcrafted brews, wines and spirits.
#RaceToTaste is a self-guided tasting tour of Cabarrus County, NC! Instead of a standard brochure or map that could end up soggy, this coaster set is a fun and functional list of local spots to sip complete with all the details you need to plan, navigate and share your experience.
Here’s how it works:
- Pick up your free coaster set at the Visitor Center (10099 Weddington Rd., Suite 102, Concord, NC 28027).
- As you make your pit stops, snap photos and share on social media using #RaceToTaste.
- Cabarrus Brewing Company
- High Branch Brewing Company
- Twenty-Six Acres Brewing Company
- Red Hill Brewing Company
- Cougar Run Winery
- Southern Grace Distilleries
- Lil’ Robert’s Place
- Rocky River Vineyards
- Cabo Winery
- Dover Vineyards
Can’t make it to every stop? Don’t worry! The coaster set is yours to keep, so hang on to your new drafting partner and make plans to come back soon.
For more information, call us at 800-848-3740 or chat with us online at VisitCabarrus.com.