Concord Mills Mall
(704) 979-0001 (Alt.)
(704) 979-6261 (Fax)
8111 Concord Mills Blvd.
Concord, NC 28027
The #1 shopping entertainment destination of the Carolinas and North Carolina's #1 visitor attraction. Concord Mills features over 200 stores including manufacturer and retail outlets, off-price retailers, and unique specialty stores. A festive food court, themed restaurants, a 24-screen, state-of-the-art AMC Theatre and interactive attractions like Sea-Life Aquarium are also part of the shopping adventure. The center is further enhanced by an oval racetrack layout and a dynamic architecture reflective of the Carolinas. Concord Mills features great stores such as Bass Pro Shops, Bed Bath and Beyond, Brooks Brothers Factory Outlet, Coach Outlet, The DKNY Company Store, The Disney Store Outlet, Forever 21, Gap Factory Outlet, Lego, Michael Kors, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Saks Off 5th Outlet, Tommy Bahama Outlet, Vera Bradley and many more!
More information on Concord Mills and surrounding areas is available at the Welcome Center near Entry #5.
- Amenities - Simon Guest Services, Local Area Tourism info, Simon Visa/American Express Gift Cards, Kidgits Kids Club, Free Wi-Fi, Complimentary Wheelchairs, Family Restrooms, Nursing Mother's Lounge, SmarteCarte Strollers/Shopping Carts, Attractions: Sea-Life Aquarium Charlotte-Concord, Dave & Buster's, AMC Theatre 24, The Speed Park @ Concord Mills.
- Charter Bus
- Complimentary Policy - Groups are considered 10 or more.
- Max Tour Size - No Max
- Notes - If you have a group that is interested in visiting the mall, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, number of people in your tour group, a phone number, address of your organization and the date of arrival at Concord Mills. Once we receive your information, a representative with Concord Mills will be calling you to confirm your tour group's arrival. Buses are to drop off at Entry 5 and pick up at Entry 6.
- Specials - Groups receive a mall directory and coupon book upon request. www.simon.com/travel for more information
- Tour Length - 1/2 to 1 day