Cabarrus County is a full-service meeting destination giving you access to an array of local businesses and services with experience accommodating a variety of meeting and event needs. From florists to A/V equipment and catering companies, the The Cabarrus County CVB can connect planners with the resources you need. We can also assist you in securing bids for transportation, attractions, group dining and recreation, step-on guide services, unique motorsports team building exercises and more.
Looking for a local charity or giveback activity with which your attendees can get involved? We can help identify a non-profit organization and/or project that aligns with your goals.
The Cabarrus County CVB can help your organization find personnel to assist with welcome stations, greeters, registration and more.
Interested in volunteering with the Cabarrus CVB? Click here
Pre-Convention Attendance Building
To assist you in promoting your next meeting or event in Concord/Kannapolis the following items are available:
- Provide destination photos, logos and images
- Visitor guides
- PowerPoint presentation
- Customized web page
- Promotion for public events through our website
- E-mail blasts
Marketing & Public Relations Services
- Write and edit promotional copy, venue, and activity descriptions
- Assist with advertising opportunities
- Assist with public relations and media/photo opportunities
- Write, edit and distribute press releases, calendar notices and feature articles
- Track and provide reports for media coverage
- Recommend online marketing strategies
Click here for additional group services to welcome your attendees.
Contact the Cabarrus County Convention and Visitors Bureau Destination Services Team to discuss your event's needs and how we can assist you!
Destination Services Manager